1/2 kilo crabs
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
6 garlic cloves, minced
1 small onion, chopped
3 Tbsp. Chili paste
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 1/2 cups of hot water
5 Tbsp tomato ketchup
3 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp. pepper
1/4 cup unsalted cooked black beans
1 tsp. dark soy sauce
2 Tbsp.Oyster Sauce
1½ tsp. cornflour mixed with a little water
1 small lime (or lemon)
2 spring onions, chopped
1. Wash the crab thoroughly.
2. Mix together 1½ tsp. cornflour with a little water. Set aside.
1. Heat oil in a wok and saute the garlic and onion. Add the chili paste.
2. Add the crabs and stir fry until the shells start to turn red, keep on stirring.
4. Then add the hot water, ketsup and sugar, Datu Puti soy, Datu Puti Oyster Sauce, unsalted cooked black beans, pepper and cornflour mixture. Stir well, cover and simmer until the shells turn vibrant red.
5. Then squeeze a little bit of lime juice over and sprinkle with spring onions.
6. Transfer in a clean serving plate. Ready to serve.
So easy to cook and so #Oysterrific to taste!